This is a rather minor update compared to previous versions. Mostly it fixes a few things I didn't like which I wanted to do before I submit it to the phpBB ModDB.
- Updating to ModX 1.2.0.
- Adding $current_version variable in the plugin update function just before the update script for the plugin is called.
- Fixing the "Go to extension management screen" url in the Manage extension groups ACP panel.
- When installing/updating/uninstalling a plugin check to see if the install/update/uninstall file exists before trying to include it.
- Putting in some code for the Blog Title, Blog Description to prevent having a messed up page when neither is entered in by the user.
- Saving 2 SQL queries when there are no polls in the requested blogs.
- NOTE FOR TRANSLATORS: No language entries have been changed.
- To update from 1.0.2 follow the instructions in contrib/update/102_to_103.xml.
Viewed 132587 times
Version 1.0.2 has been released.
- Adding an output of the last blogs since last visit. There is currently no link to it, but it is available at blog/view/last_visit_blogs.html
- Fixing a bug in the blog_delete_user function (forgot to include the constants file).
- Correcting a lot of entries in the permissions language file.
- Adding a new function to the plugins class to make it easier to add to the to-do list in the plugins class.
- Allowing the option for each style to have access to the plugins system. If a file named style_plugin.php exists in the style directory it will be loaded when somebody accesses a blog with that style. This allows style authors to make changes to the output data for their specific style and make styling much more flexible and powerful.
- Fixing 2 bugs when adding/editing a poll.
- Fixing another bug in attachements while editing a comment.
- Adding a new style named Coda. This was copied and modified from the wordpress style on http://coda.co.za/blog/
- NOTE FOR TRANSLATORS: 1 new language field has been added in the mods/blog/view.php file and the acp/permissions_blog.php file has been re-done.
- To update from 1.0.1 follow the instructions in contrib/update/101_to_102.xml.
Last edited by EXreaction on Fri May 30, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Viewed 140417 times
The User Blog Mod version 1.0.1 has been released.
There have actually been quite a few fixes and changes in this version.
[ Continued ]
- Code: Select all
Adding an uninstaller. You can now uninstall the stuff added in the database by going to blog/uninstall.php and following it's instructions.
Outputting the blog link and text to PROFILE_BLOG, and the link to U_VIEW_BLOG in the parent block as well with add_blog_links.
Adding a new option in the ACP to disable showing the blog link in the Custom Profile Fields in view topic/view profile.
Fixing a potential bug that could affect some browsers when trying to submit the UCP form.
Fixing the bug with the smilies popup in the UCP for subsilver2 (http://www.lithiumstudios.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=683)
Fixing a hole where users could rate items higher or lesser than the max/min allowed rating.
Fixing the alt text on rating images.
Fixing a minor overlook which resulted in a big problem with EAMI. When updating, you should also run this (there is a note about this in the update instructions as well): http://www.lithiumstudios.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=691
Fixing a bug in pagination where the last page link was not going to the actual last page.
Adding an output for the total blog entries in the header.
Adding function to delete all blogs by a user.
Adding instructions to more fully integrate the User Blog Mod with phpBB3. Those instructions can be found in contrib/install_extended.xml.
Fixing the T_BLOG_TEMPLATE_PATH, etc (exact change noted below in NOTE FOR BLOG STYLERS). Adding a / at the end of them, like they should have had in the first place.
A few other minor changes/fixes.
NOTE FOR BLOG STYLERS: The paths for T_BLOG_TEMPLATE_PATH, T_BLOG_IMAGESET_PATH, and T_BLOG_IMAGESET_LANG_PATH have been altered....
Viewed 95591 times
The User Blog Mod 1.0.0 package has finally been released!
After nearly 1 year of work, 42 Alpha packages, 5 Beta packages, and 2 Release Candidates I am happy to release the 1.0.0 version for all to use.
From now on out for the 1.0.x line there are unlikely to be any changes to add or change any of the existing features. There are currently no plans to continue adding features to create a 1.2.x version, but it is possible in the future.
The main ability of this system will be how easily it will be able to be forked into other projects. There are plans to create a fork of this into a gallery mod and possibly into a knowledge base and download center.
Viewed 131821 times
RC2 has now been posted.
It include a few minor changes and minor bug fixes.
The biggest change is the new function that is included for the plugin system. The new function makes it easier to develop and use plugins which use their own templates. It also prevents errors occurring when using alternate blog styles which do not have the template required for that plugin and uses the prosilver template for it instead (all blog styles should be designed to accept prosilver template sections for the left menu so they may use the default).
Also I have just released a new plugin for Blog Tags. This plugin only works on RC2 and newer.
: User Blog Mod
• Blog Tags
Viewed 133111 times
Registered users: 7kJing7qTao, Ahrefs Bot, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], cheapuggGgD, cvghjqr2, dpwojfu5s, Ezooms [Bot], Google [Bot], guoy1qi86, hkji3n1b43, hkji5d4u92, Jacksonc03on, kcnik345, Magpie Crawler, nbxxlldf, Sogou Bot