This is a rather minor update compared to previous versions. Mostly it fixes a few things I didn't like which I wanted to do before I submit it to the phpBB ModDB.
- Updating to ModX 1.2.0.
- Adding $current_version variable in the plugin update function just before the update script for the plugin is called.
- Fixing the "Go to extension management screen" url in the Manage extension groups ACP panel.
- When installing/updating/uninstalling a plugin check to see if the install/update/uninstall file exists before trying to include it.
- Putting in some code for the Blog Title, Blog Description to prevent having a messed up page when neither is entered in by the user.
- Saving 2 SQL queries when there are no polls in the requested blogs.
- NOTE FOR TRANSLATORS: No language entries have been changed.
- To update from 1.0.2 follow the instructions in contrib/update/102_to_103.xml.
Grateful for the mods I've built? Then donate
Viewed 132366 times
Registered users: Ahrefs Bot, ahwb616ghjv, babyug1bgll, Baidu [Spider], campifdrdur, cvghjqr2, dfhhjqwe31, en3nieth05, fgdgfdo67y, gfd3dmtr10, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, hanhanvy50, he8wrard03, hkji5d4u92, justc5q, nbksi62vvkOS, q3x3l0y9j6t, qkurneq8ju2, uggblogukvk, uggjppla bloge, ugguknrblog, Yandex [Bot]