This is a rather minor update compared to previous versions. Mostly it fixes a few things I didn't like which I wanted to do before I submit it to the phpBB ModDB.
- Updating to ModX 1.2.0.
- Adding $current_version variable in the plugin update function just before the update script for the plugin is called.
- Fixing the "Go to extension management screen" url in the Manage extension groups ACP panel.
- When installing/updating/uninstalling a plugin check to see if the install/update/uninstall file exists before trying to include it.
- Putting in some code for the Blog Title, Blog Description to prevent having a messed up page when neither is entered in by the user.
- Saving 2 SQL queries when there are no polls in the requested blogs.
- NOTE FOR TRANSLATORS: No language entries have been changed.
- To update from 1.0.2 follow the instructions in contrib/update/102_to_103.xml.
Grateful for the mods I've built? Then donate
Viewed 132783 times
Registered users: Ahrefs Bot, Bing [Bot], cvghjqr2, da2d6l86lf, Ezooms [Bot], FAST Enterprise [Crawler], fgdgfdo67y, fgdgfdq15z, Google [Bot], guoy1qi86, hkji3n1b43, hkji3r0i20, hkji5d4u92, justc5q, kcnik345, l8m6ef7034, ldanielleb13, Magpie Crawler, njonesg309, tjonesx107