- Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death
- It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a
- In Fairbanks, it is illegal to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose.
- Another law in Fairbanks, does not allow moose to have sex on city streets.
- Community leaders passed an ordinance that makes it illegal for
anyone to try and stop a child from playfully jumping over
puddles of water.
- In Ventura County, California cats and dogs are not allowed to have sex
without a permit.
- You can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per
- You are not allowed to walk across a street on your hands.
- Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can
the salon owner.
- A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on
Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
- If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee
has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
- It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.
- Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
- It is illegal for a man to be in public with a "visible" erection.
- It is illegal to masturbate
- If two persons of the opposite sex are under a blanket with their
shoes off, they are considered to be having sex.
- It is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats,
and other domesticated animal kept as pets.
- Bathing is prohibited during the winter.
- Citizens are not allowed to attend a movie house or theater nor
ride in a public streetcar within at least four hours after eating
- Kisses may last for as much as, but no more than, five minutes.
- A state law in Illinois mandates that all bachelors should be called master,
not mister, when addressed by their female counterparts.
- In Oblong, Illinois, it's punishable by law to make...
[ Continued ]