Random Blog Entry
Strange American Laws
on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:14 am
[ Continued ]
- Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death
- It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a
- In Fairbanks, it is illegal to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose.
- Another law in Fairbanks, does not allow moose to have sex on city streets.
- Community leaders passed an ordinance that makes it illegal for
anyone to try and stop a child from playfully jumping over
puddles of water.
- In Ventura County, California cats and dogs are not allowed to have sex
without a permit.
- You can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per
- You are not allowed to walk across a street on your hands.
- Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can
the salon owner.
- A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on
Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
- If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee
has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
- It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.
- Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
- It is illegal for a man to be in public with a "visible" erection.
- It is illegal to masturbate
- If two persons of the opposite sex are under a blanket with their
shoes off, they are considered to be having sex.
- It is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats,
and other domesticated animal kept as pets.
- Bathing is prohibited during the winter.
- Citizens are not allowed to attend a movie house or theater nor
ride in a public streetcar within at least four hours after eating
- Kisses may last for as much as, but no more than, five minutes.
- A state law in Illinois mandates that all bachelors should be called master,
not mister, when addressed by their female counterparts.
- In Oblong, Illinois, it's punishable by law to make...
on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:10 am
Thank you, I will install it when I caught some time.
by Борис Н
on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:46 am
Первая тестовая запись, да да так и начинается легенда)
on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:35 pm
Re: What is cheese?
on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:18 am
Cheese is a dairy product made from cream, curdled or skimmed milk, or a mixture of these.
Website bulletin board software today is used by just about every industry and type of organization in existence. With bulletin board software, websites can increase the level of user interaction and participation with each other. This results in the building of strong social ties and online communities. The online gaming industry in particular has been very successful at implementing bulletin board systems to increase user activity and to turn website visitors into paying customers. For gamblers looking to play online slots for real money
they may end up on the website www.onlinepokiesgames.com
. This kind of site is perfect for adding a user forum with the option to join in the conversation with other players of the site. While this example is specific to the gaming industry it will also work for other types of e-commerce as well. The best news is that if you want to install online bulletin board software on your website it won't cost you a dime. This is because the vast majority of forum software solutions are open source. The most popular choice by far is phpBB which only takes a few minutes to install and set up. Once phpBB is on your website all that is left to do is create a few categories and wait for your user community to start interacting with each other. Google also loves forum posts as they are unique and fresh content on your site which can be valuable when considering a website strategy.
Another way to have great conversations between people about their favorite online pastime is to allow comments to blog posts. Click here
to see an example of a gambling news section with comments allowed by users.
Registered users: 3k4f7h5e2s, Baidu [Spider], cvghjqr2, dskf07ulio, dskf24ylio, dskf95zlio, fdhdxh9p, fgdgfdo67y, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, hkji3l5s13, hkji3r0i20, hkji4w2h55, hkji5d4u92, hkji5o5q05, hkji6t1c90, justc5q, Magpie Crawler, Majestic-12 [Bot], Yandex [Bot]