- Copied a number of functions (Spam and Flag Logs, Flagged User List, IP Search) into the MCP (they still exist in the ACP as they were) so that moderators may user the functions without needing administrative permissions (see next changes)
- Change a_asacp_ban permission to m_asacp_ban (allow moderators to one click ban)
- Change a_asacp_user_flag permission to m_asacp_user_flag (allow moderators to flag users and view the flag list)
- Change a_asacp_ip_search permission to m_asacp_ip_search (allow moderators to use the IP Search functionality)
- Change a_asacp_spam_log permission to m_asacp_spam_log (allow moderators to view the spam log)
- Enable the Keyword Search in the Spam and Flag Logs
- Do not show the One Click Ban link in a user's profile if they are already banned
- Display the list of actions to be taken when using the One Click Ban
- Require the submission of evidence when submitting to Stop Forum Spam from One Click Ban
- Give the option to submit a ban reason and ban reason shown to the user when using the One Click Ban (#112)
- Remove the flag on a user's account if their username is banned through the One Click Ban (#165)
- Option to deactivate the user when using the One Click Ban (#165)
- Fix spam words action on user profiles (#181)
With all of these significant updates, it's possible that some issues slipped through, so please report any issues to the tracker.
No code changes are necessary to update, just upload the new files. There were some big changes to permissions, so please check the permission settings (applied to global moderator roles) to verify they are what you want.
You can find the update here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=941